Student Loans? Emptying your savings accounts? Or even worse - using your retirement to pay for college? Hey, believe it or not, some parents believe there is no other way they will be able to afford to pay for college, but nothing could be further from the truth! It seems like only yesterday, we were wiping dirty faces, and picking up toys, and now we're about to embark on a new journey, and if the truth were told, you probably don't have all the answers - in fact, you're probably not even sure what questions to ask.
Well, let's see - some of the questions you will definitely ask if you have been all over the internet, or read the papers.
College Costs - Endless Student Loans - Financial Aid - My friends said they didn't qualify, will we qualify for any Financial Aid? - How do we get started? - What's a FAFSA Form? - What is an EFC? - What is a COA? - How can I afford to pay for college in this economy? - What do you mean I am getting nothing? - This is just my first child, I've got 2 others too! - Loans - Grants - Scholarships - Work Study Programs?
If so, you can schedule your FREE, private consultation RIGHT NOW at (760)-889-1828 and start to put your mind at ease!.
College planning does not have to be a financially devastating event - in fact, it can be predictable and affordable - if you know the rules of the game!
To sum it all up, college is not just a 4 year decision, it is going to affect your children for the next 40 years of their lives - and if you're not informed and educated, if you don't know the college funding secrets, utilize the best financial aid strategies, and know and adapt to the continually changing rules to this game, before you make any decisions, the decisions you and your family do make about college - could affect the rest of your life as well.
You can call us NOW to schedule that PRIVATE, FREE consultation NOW at (760)-889-1828 and take your first step toward learning these rules! Time to learn a little more about the game and its players:
COLLEGES AND THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS ITSELF:
College is not just an educational institution - it is a business, and they are playing this game to make a profit. AND THE COLLEGE ADMISSION RULES JUST KEEP CHANGING!
Are you aware:
As unbelievable as this next statement may seem, it is true!
- Nearly 80% of all Financial Aid Forms submitted - are recieved with mistakes and errors - that end up costing parents and students, tens, and even hundreds of thousands of dollars MORE - than what they should have paid for college! - According to the US Department of Education.
- College costs have risen nearly 500% over the last 25 years, and continue to rise at an average of 6.8% per year!
- Of student positioning and packaging, funding, deadlines, application procedures, scholarships, tagging, demonstratable interest, community service.
- There are countless college funding and financial aid secrets and strategies which could save you thousands upon thousands of dollars, but if you don't know to ask about them, the colleges won't tell you.
Are you starting to see how if you want to win at the college funding strategy game, you have to be educated, informed, and know the strategies, the secrets, and the rules!
FAMILIES AND STUDENTS:
You can truly be a player in this game if you understand your position!
Are you aware:
- Students entering college as freshmen are taking an average of nearly 6.8 years to complete a 4 year degree!
- Over 54% of freshmen entering college - this year - will attempt to transfer 3 or more times - or will drop out completely!
- Your college bound student's proper career selection plays a huge role in the reason for the above two things.
- You should know exactly how much you are going to need to pay, determine if the college's offer is fair and accurate based on their past history, and have a comfortable and affordable plan to be able to pay for it in order to ascertain the college you have chosen is the "RIGHT FIT" for both you and your student.
ARE YOU SEEING YOU REALLY NEED A COLLEGE FUNDING STRATEGY TO WIN AT THIS GAME?
AND TELL ME AGAIN, HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU HAVE AND HOW WERE YOU GOING TO PLAN FOR COLLEGE?
We are happy to schedule your FREE consultation RIGHT NOW at (760)-889-1828
THIS IS HOW WE HELP!
- Positioning and packaging your college bound child for increased acceptance into more selective colleges, which provide most of the "Free Money" in Financial Aid!
- Career selection and college selection!
- SAT/ACT preparation classes - averaging 225 point increase in scoring!
- Determining the best college financial offers!
- Increasing acceptance into more selective colleges than originally anticipated!
- Getting your student through college - in 2 years less than the current national average!
- Tackling the administrative nightmare - laden with errors - for the entire time your student is in college!
- Historical evaluation of previous awards - to determine a fair award for you student - every year!
- Negotiation and Appeals process to gain increased "Free Money" from colleges!
- Using our College Funding Connections proprietary S.A.F.E. - T.R.A.C. and A.C.T. strategic college financial planning processes, to lower the cost of college and your "out of pocket" expenses!
- Keeping your savings and retirement funds - safe and intact!
- Creating and executing a financial plan which is the most affordable and comfortable for you and your family! No finger print is ever the same, and no family's financial situation or student is the same either!
- Creating a comfortable continuation - or increase - in the monthly financial lifestyle most families have grown accustom to!
- GUARANTEEING YOUR SUCCESS - IN WRITING!
- AND do it all - while giving you peace of mind - without drastically rearranging your current lifestyle!
- Higher-income families: High net worth families who may not qualify for "need-based" financial aid - but can still utilize financial strategies to pay for college on a tax-favorable basis
- Middle-income families: Families who may qualify for "need-based" financial aid at some colleges, but not at others. We also utilize the same financial strategies to pay for college on a tax-favorable basis
- Lower-income families: Families who will qualify for "need-based" financial aid at all colleges their students decide to attend. In many cases, we are able to position and package these students into more favorable colleges - which were not considered due to the high attendance cost
- Business owners: We have strategies which will give you the ability to control your college costs drastically
- Grandparents: We utilize the best financial and tax strategies allowing grandparents to gift funds to their grandchildren for their college expenses, without penalizing the families position with regards to financial aid
To receive a private and FREE individual consultation to determine the best approach for your situation, call us at (760)-889-1828.